Untitled Document

Thread: Tx, la.

Thanks

Default Tx, la.

Here is Hoping all my Friends and Others are safe and sound during this Storm . Praying for You All
    Smilin Jack
    If You can't be a good example .
    Then You will have to serve as a Horrible Warning

1872 Sea Ark , 4000 HDS ,IM Heads, 32 in. Dr.

There is nothing so pure and strong as the love of a dog for his Master.

A Veteran or a Soldier , Airman or Sailor is someone who wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tx, la.

I don't know what to say- seeing the incredible flooding and folks having to leave their homes breaks my heart. Prayers for your strength, safety and recovery.

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys from Dallas and La.The sad part of the whole situation which they wont show on TV is there are plenty of boats and Leo doesn't give any info people are staged up and ready to go with no direction. I hooked up with some locals and Brasso with no direction we headed south from Conroe and headed to Friendswood while Leo did allow us past barricades and at times going the wrong way on I45 we made it there and drove until trucks couldn't make it.While we there getting people and moving them to a pickup site still,nobody in charge saw two officers that got rides out so they could go to work when I asked any idea on any other people in need he replied I don't no I haft to go to work and left.Sorry for my terrible typing and grammar skills the only thing I can think of is they don't have anything to do with the amount of rescues needed so they let them set,I surehope that isn't the case but it sure seems like it.But to the people that came to help THANK YOU the look on the peoples faces when you take them to dry land is worth it.Cant thank the volunteers enough gas props etc.Jeb Becker

Thanks

Thank you for helping out.

This is true Americans helping fellow Americans out, regardless of race, color or creed.

Of course the liberal news media won't give it much coverage, it goes against their narrative...................

God bless ya'll!
    1854 Prodigy aka. K/V "Swamp Fox II"

Modded HDR

Prodigy Boats
    Pro-Staff

BPS Swamp Staff

Thanks

THANKYOU
    to all he mud buddy guys out there helping out with this epic disaster

Thread Information